Matchmaking takes f...

Notifications
Clear all

Matchmaking takes forever to find a match.Why?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pixelpioneer)
Estimable Member

After shadow case update everytime I search for a competitive match it takes forever it says "searching for servers and players" and players online constantly increases and decreases as usual but after 2 mins or so only last digit of players only changes after that it freezes and i cannot find any match.

1 Reply
(@quantumexplorerx)
Trusted Member

This is old but and probably with a different reason ill answer this in general matchmaking problem for googler's reference.atchmaking is decided by many factors like number of players available, the ranks of those abailable and the latency (ping) of those players. Given that you cannot control the mumber of players and their ranks you can control your matchmaking ping limit.

There are fewer players on a saturday morning on my country, probably still sleeping. I wont find a competitive fast if any. There are few people that are playing but with totally different rank from you that the server wont let you play with them due to sill mismatch. You still wont find a game fast if any.

Let's assume there are enough players same rank as you, but still no game, probably youve set a very low ping limit at that time of the day that few players if any can meet your criteriam. Adjust the pibg limit to 300 (if you can play on that lag, hey better than none right?) In options, game options menu and try to matchmaking queue.

Share:
Shopping Cart